free stats

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Random Cell Phone Pics From My New Orleans Trip

If the title didn't tip my hand, allow me to say that there isn't much of a point to this post. Call it scenic beauty and desolation for scenic beauty and desolation's sake. I won't wax philosophical about the status of New Orleans and the surrounding towns to which I traveled because I was there for a little under a week and am clearly not qualified to opine at length about the state of that particular union. I can only say that both optimism and saddness are pervasive there, and New Orleans remains, for my money, one of the greatest cities in the world.






2 Comments:

Blogger Alejandra Ramos said...

Are these Treo pics?

Also, totally random, but I see that you now have an ad for intellicontact...I just convinced my organization to switch to them for our e-mail marketing! I love them...

9:12 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

Yes, I have grown unhealthily attached to the Treo. We have, dare I say, a relationship.

Hmm, right now I see a spa ad and one for "Mighty Men Moving," but I'm happy to see an unsolicited endorsement for the advertisers. Click through people, click through, baby needs a new pair of cocktails!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home