free stats

Monday, February 19, 2007

Nice gloves, self.

My former set of gloves got a hole in them, so I ducked into a store to buy a new pair on Friday. I wanted white to go with my coat and hat. They only had one pair of white left and I was in a big hurry and said, "Eh, the balls are a little much but I can live with them."

Walking home I glanced down and came to the realization that these gloves were in fact completely ludicrous and if I saw some other chick wearing them I would totally snicker, snap a covert cell phone pic, and blog about them. The post would probably include a snarky Sonja Henie reference, something about Tribbles, and then I'd bring it home by asking if she'd gotten into a fistfight with Frosty.

I find it hard to believe that there's anyone else walking around the city with these things, so if you see them come say hi. You've almost certainly spotted the Bird.

10 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

Soooo what you're telling me is that the Bird has balls.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

Regs--I know and it doesn't appear that I can cut them off b/c it will leave a hole!

I-66--Specifically, frosty...OK STOP THAT!

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just git yerself some puffy white earmuffs, and you're good to go!

5:21 PM  
Blogger E :) said...

Can you chop them balls off? Suggest taking gloves to a vetrinarian.

9:57 PM  
Blogger honeykbee said...

It's been pretty cold out. Your balls will probably just freeze off.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

E and HKBee--This sort of thing doesn't surprise me coming from the likes of I-66, but I expected more from you two young ladies.

In other words, tee hee hee... ;-)

11:22 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

VK, like the aforementioned banana republic dictator I've "disappeared" part of your comment and reposted the rest below. This is a family blog, dude. Feel free to delete this if you feel such censorship is an affront to your artistry. ;-)


Virgle Kent said...
OMG, I made it! Finally! I'm on the roll, your roll! But X rated? Come on I'd go with maybe NC 17,
(BEEP) And now I'm right back off the roll. Damn! Nice gloves though! Should have got them in black though

1:43 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Nice gloves, I might even knit a pair like that he he eh...ciao

1:45 AM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Not sure I like the cut of your jib, Bird. Are you insinuating that I am somehow less than wholesome? Well! I never!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

You're saying you're shocked to find out that gambling goes on in this establishment?
;-)

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home