free stats

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Well, Since a Full Sevenish of You Whined...

In the past week or so I've hung out with astronauts and in a totally separate event, fired 10 rounds from an M16 at a military base. To say I picked a bad couple of weeks to stop blogging would be a tremendous understatement. Don't tidy me off your blogroll just yet, please.*

*And I realize that this is a case of "do as I say, not as I do," because I am the speediest blog tidier ever. The minute someone says they're shutting down, they're off. I just don't like loose ends.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psh. My blogroll's rife with loose ends, and look how I turned out!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

I tidy mine the second I stop reading. Lucky for you, you're on my google reader so you get a free pass. Next time though...;-)

Looking forward to hearing about your shooting days and/or who you may have contemplated shooting.

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank GAWD you're back. please promise me you'll never do this to me again.

and you did seem a little traumatized by the whole gun-shooting thing. please vent to your public. we're here for you.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! I nearly died early this week from lack of BrunchBirddom

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home