free stats

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Resolutions Are Pointless

Unless you have suitable inspiration. And really the only suitable inspiration in this country is celebrities. So the following will inform my resolutions for 2007:

"I be up in the gym, just workin' on my fitness."
Yes Fergie, I could stand to lose 10 pounds and tone up. With the holidays over, my four main food groups--candy, candy corn, candy canes, and syrup--will be shelved indefinitely.

"When the last time you heard it like this
Smoke somethin', drink somethin', get ripped." Good point, Clipse. More live shows this year. No excuse for sitting home. I was lazy on this point last year.


"I would be happy without money. If you're in love you can be happy with nothing. If I wasn't in love then maybe I'd be sad." Paris is right. I should be socking more money away in savings.


Sound advice from our nation's sagest.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got stuck on "drink somethin"...

I think I need to do more of that.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

Paris Hilton has all of the posing habits of every adolescent girl on My Space. Open mouth. Putting something in it. D'uh. :::smacking head::

Her New Year's Resolution: to start giving blow jobs to the photographers so they can shoot her from a new angle: the top of her head.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

I-66-A noble goal, to be sure.

VK-You wouldn't believe how street I look walking around in my pink J. Crew sweater throwing that line around.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cubie claws are coming out...

The Bird has more street cred than Wilmer Valderrama, at least.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

The "new" year Cube, 66'er. ;)

7:10 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

I-66, That's the nicest compliment anyone's paid me this year.

I for one like the new Crankay Cube.

;-)

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

resolution #3: come to the dog park more often. (dude. i called.)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

I know, I'm such a slug. Did you get my message about going today?

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did something happen to your blog? Or is it just me? Why does it seem to be stuck in this post?

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home