free stats

Friday, January 12, 2007

New Friday Feature Unveiled Later Today

I think I've hit the wall on explaining every Friday why the terrorists hate us. If you don't know by now allow me to boil 2000+ years of international strife thusly: when your company sells iPod costumes for $39.95, the terrorists hate us. Feel free to keep sending in your reader submissions for this feature though, because I reserve the right to resurrect it at a moment's notice.

Now, I'm not in any hurry to have to do a lot of work around the blog on Fridays, so I'm replacing it with a new feature. It will be short, sweet and chock full o' potential trademark violations--hopefully just the right pupu platter to kick your weekend off right. I'll give you a hint: "I am fast. To give you a reference point I am somewhere between a snake and a mongoose...and a panther."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just when I thought there wasn't much more they could hate us for ;)

- B

http://needtsza.blogspot.com

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm. The Office, huh.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

I can NOT believe that [what happened last night] is going to stick?!?!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Of course not - Angela will find some way to sabotage Dwight's new nemesis (though I hope he doesn't get fired either).

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh now I'm all curious. Oh! And I just saw Children of Men! So I think I'm starting 2007 off right... Effin' amazing, btw.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you outrun 70% of all snakes?

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if there'll ever be a boy born who can swim as fast as a shark.

/old school

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home