free stats

Friday, January 19, 2007

A Moment of Politics If I May

I find it incredibly snicker-inducing* that, following Condoleezza Rice's criticism of his government before Congress, Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki retorted with the following: "Such statements give moral boosts to the terrorists."
So you're saying criticism of your government helps the enemy, eh?

Ms. Rice, that medicine must taste terribly familiar.

*Because if you can't snicker at international armageddon, what can you snicker at?

Photo courtesy of Princess Sparkle Pony, my go-to repository for goofy Condi photos.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon Stewart's "seducing" of Condi on The Daily Show was treeeeemendous. So tremendous, that I saved it to the TiVo for later viewing.

Anytime Jon Stewart says the word "spermatozoa" in something that has to do with Condi, I think I have to TiVo it.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next he'll go into how they have to fight them over there (Iran) so they won't have to fight them over here (Iraq), dontcha think?

Gotta love the irony.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

I-66- Didn't see that. Stupid travel schedule...

LMNT- Indeed. (more snickering.)

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home