free stats

Monday, December 04, 2006

Hope You've Got a Big Trunk, 'Cuz I'm Puttin' My Foreign Policy In It. Hey-oh!

Awwww, the country's fearless leader is going for a bike ride. How do I know? Because I got stuck behind his motorcade on the B/W Parkway Saturday morning. The 10 black SUV/vans sandwiched by two cop cars gave him away. And how do I know he was going for a bike ride? Because his and his agents' bikes were mounted on the back of one of the vans in exactly the same fashion you'd load up your Huffy. There's not room in one of those monster vehicles for three bikes? I mean, my father could get three people's luggage, three bikes and a 10-foot canoe into our family's ride. No, W travels in a fierce looking fleet and still manages to look like a little bit of a stooge.

4 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

And by "little bit" you mean...

4:02 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

"big heaving"

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww...I love motorcades

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, but you forgot I can also load in:
12 drummers drumming
11 pipers piping
10 lords a leaping
9 ladies waiting
8 maids a milking
7 swans a swimming
6 geese a laying
5 goooolllllldddddeeeennnn rings
4 calling birds
3 french hens
2 turtle doves
AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE!!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home