free stats

Monday, December 11, 2006

Did I Get Drunk and Leave This Here While Interning in 1996?

I'm in a souvenir shop Sunday looking for something silly and I glance over at their shot glass shelf. There's your standard Washington Monument and "I Heart D.C." offerings. And then there's this one, above the $2.99 sign:
That would be a Clemson University shot glass. As in, my alma mater. In South Carolina. 550 miles from here.

Please let me know if you wander into any other Capitol Hill shops and find a well-worn copy of the "Baz Luhrmann's Romeo and Juliet" soundtrack and a navy and white Ann Taylor suit with an elephant pin on the lapel because then I'm going to know I got robbed at some point here in the late 90s and they're just now moving the merch.

3 Comments:

Blogger honeykbee said...

If you were robbed of that suit I at least hope it was after labor day.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you a Republican in the late 90s?

4:09 AM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

Yessiree Bob. My Election Day post explains the evolution.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home