free stats

Friday, November 10, 2006

It's Why the Terrorists Hate Us Friday! Reader Submitted!

Item: Fried Coke Balls
Cost: Your Arteries, Dignity

I don't usually do food items on WtTHU Fridays as there is plenty of inane garbage in the catalogues that fill my mailbox, but this came from alert reader Irish Red and it was too good to pass up. Although I think it might actually exceed the limitations of this feature's title. I think for a day I might have to change the name to Why the Entire Developing World Hates Us. These were created by a computer software engineer out of Dallas. They consist of a batter mix made with straight Coke syrup and strawberry syrup, then deep fried. They're served up in a cup topped with more Coke syrup, whipped cream, cinnamon sugar, and a cherry. I think the cherry practically qualifies it as a serving of fruit in this country.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That's just...well...I'm not sure what that is...

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home