free stats

Friday, October 27, 2006

It's Why the Terrorists Hate Us Friday! (Now Reader Submitted!)

Item: Bacon Bandages
Catalogue: Fred Flare
Cost: $5

Proving that it's not the cost that lands you in the WtTHU Fridays spot of honor, it's the stupidity, we present this week's catalogue offering. Eagle-eyed reader Etcetera spotted these gems and rightly forwarded them to me for public derision. (Or maybe she thought they were cute. I don't know, I don't have time to read all of my mail, what with the bags of letters the U.S. Postal Service keeps dumping in my office, "all addressed to Santa Claus!") Anyway, yes, I realize they're just a bit of frivolity. But they're also bandages that look like bacon. And there's nothing terrorists hate more than the thought of slapping bacon on their booboos.

Have your own submission for WtTHU Fridays? Email brunchbird@yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Blogger E :) said...

I love the "FREE TOY INSIDE" bit on the tin. I wonder what the toy is? A pet pig, perhaps?

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant decide whether i'm proud or mortified for my role in this. bacon>pork>halal>terrorists - maybe these things really do incite hatred? anyway. they are disgusting.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home