free stats

Thursday, October 12, 2006

He's "Kind of a Big Deal..." and We'll Be Partying Our Tails Off at Our Place


People know him...The significant other is about to hit a very significant birthday. He's telling people that he's embracing it, "because I'm dating a 29-year-old." Just to be sure, we're throwing a party. This is the big one. We've got people flying in, perhaps a blogger or two, and enough reporters to hold a press conference. Rumor indicates that my favorite gossip columnists will be stopping by, which of course has me second-guessing my decision to not hire strippers or invite the Redskins starting lineup. So come to happy hour Friday night. After a few pints, the address to the Bird's co-op will be dispensed like candy.

10 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

Partying your tails off? What is a bird without her tailfeathers?

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'f i'd known Will was going to be there I'd have booked a flight!!

pops

7:10 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

I-66- Good point. If the tail feathers start poppin' off, things could get a little blue...

11:23 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

Pops- And he's going to be wearing that outfit, too, so yes, it should be a hoot! :-)

1:57 AM  
Blogger KassyK said...

Woo hoo, sounds like a fun night. See you tomorrow darlin.

2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...so since I'm missing the happy hour (not because I want to...just because my train won't get in until way late), does that mean I can't come to the party? Is the HH kind of like a PreReq? You know, like the PreCalc to the Calc? And that wasn't meant to be an insult to your party...I just really love math... ;)

8:23 AM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

Kassy- See you there!

Alej- I would love it if you came! I've been raving about how cool you are by way of the blog and the Date Lab thing and everyone's probably like, "I don't think she's even ever met this chick..." Directions to follow in an email. Come and bring a friend! (As long as you've both at least taken PreAlgebra.)

11:35 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

We've been coming to the same party for 11 years and in no way is that depressing

12:16 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

E- You win the wheel of cheese for being the first person to bring up that line.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad I am invited! I am looking foward to reading about the party in the Post's "Style" section on Sunday morning!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home