free stats

Monday, October 30, 2006

Angel in Blue Jeans.

When you head out at 11 to start your Halloween festivities and it's barely skimming 40 degrees outside, you improvise. Hence my lounging around various haunts in Adams Morgan Saturday night wearing a fluffy white maribou halo, feathered wings, white shirt and ... blue jeans and heels. Because wearing the halo and wings with lingerie would have just been so, impractical, you know? Special mention to the girl in the first bar who slobbered that she'd give me "$100 if you can guesssh wha my costhtume is, and if yacan't I get to kissshh you." She would have officially been the most inappropriate person I encountered all night had it not been for the guy at the last spot--a tiny, upstairs salsa joint that I couldn't find again if I had to--who insisted on trying to lick my face while I was dancing. Costume ideas for both next year: someone who knows when to stop drinking.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Halloween, it really does bring out the best in people doesn't it?

3:27 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

You look suspiciously like a chair.

Nice legs, though. All four of them. Baby got back, too - it provides proper support for the sitting.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Ar-Jew-Tino said...

Face-licking is how they roll in Adams Morgan. Everyone knows that.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

Sweet-Indeed. I think next year I'll just dress like my mother and walk around advising people to act like they've had a proper upbringing.

I-66- Right, that's the costume: sexy furniture dressed like an angel.

Ar- (By the way, when I write that I always give it the pirate pronounciation in my head. Moving on.) Yes, but it's so convenient. The distance (100 yards from my house), not the face licking.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home