free stats

Monday, August 14, 2006

Snakes on a M@$%F*#ing Beach!

So I reached for the camera phone at a couple points during the past week's vacation. Grab a shot from the deck of the beach looking all purdy at sunset:


Capture it looking quite sinister, but still beautiful, as a storm rolled in:


But perhaps most importantly, I went scrambling for it with the greatest velocity, when this flew overhead:

That's right suckers! Snakes on a M$%&F*&#ing Beach! And you know, the funniest thing is that I have never, repeat, never seen one of these banners fly over Wrightsville Beach. It just doesn't happen there. Not that kind of beach. And I never saw another one for the rest of the week. (On a side note, I love that they are so cheap that they didn't even pay for a banner long enough to read "Snakes on a Plane." Instead they just shelled out for "Snakes + Plane.") All signs point to one thing: cinematic event of our lifetime occurring in five days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alejandra Ramos said...

That just made me laugh out loud...

4:05 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

A-The sad thing was I was staying at the beach house alone. So when this went by I about burst an artery because there was no one there to bask in its glory with me.

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home