free stats

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Lose My Post Once, Shame on Me; Lose My Post Twice, Shame on Blogger

In this space there once existed a post about how impressive The Daily Show's been lately, after months of being moribund. There was a link to Rob Corddry's genius last night, impersonating a peacekeeper in Lebanon. (Incidentally, in a just world Rob Corddry would be my boyfriend or at the very least my wacky next-door neighbor who comes over to bum Golden Grahams.) And for giggles, there was a link to the hi-larious exchange between Stewart and Colbert, also last night, on Colbert's show. But you'll not see them here. Because twice Blogger decided that they were better served being hurled off into the ether like so many balled up promotional T-shirts in a slingshot at an WNBA game. sigh....

2 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

Woah, a WNBA mention. Definitely didn't see that one coming.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

I know, it just sort of happened. You know, I got on the court today and just made the shots when I needed to make them. But we're gonna' take it one game at a time, and just look to the next game now and focus on that.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home