free stats

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I Am an Unmitigated Moron

A few weeks back I started getting spam in my comments. When I clicked "comment moderation" I thought that would just put up the funky random-word filter. I didn't realize all the comments people left would pile up somewhere. After my big brother gave me an email wedgie this morning for not allowing his to post, I realized I'd made a booboo. There they were--a pile of condolences for my sick puppy, laughing at Snakes that Appear on Planes, and a whole mess of good stuff on the beer-at-the-party fracas. So go crazy kids! Comment moderation is off! Run screaming through the aisles of this Toys 'R Us! Your comments are there, my responses are there! Be sure to check out the person who tells me to get a life for snickering at Jessica Cutler's book sales claims!

1 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

"Be sure to check out the person who tells me to get a life for snickering at Jessica Cutler's book sales claims!"

...this as opposed to actually snickering at Jessica Cutler?

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home