free stats

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My Man, Mr. Fair and Balanced

Fox News has requested my Significant Other's services this evening. Specifically, Greta Van Susteren (she of the somewhat complex facial do-over) wants him to come on to talk about a trial he's covering. Although, if a white, 20-year-old stubs her toe somewhere in flyover country this evening, he might get bumped. In any case, I find this all highly amusing. Last year on April Fool's Day I signed him up for all of the "FoxFan" email newsletters and set his desktop to a generously sized picture of Bill O'Reilly. Irony abounded. Now he's about to become one of their pundits.

Last year, I appeared on MSNBC to talk about a piece I'd just written, but I don't really have any advice for him. Because really, I'm not sure "Wear a sweater that accentuates your cleavage, but don't look too trampy," is going to do him a lot of good.

UPDATE: Turns out the trial was a bit of a "meh," so he won't be putting anything "On the Record" with Ms. Van Susteren and the folks at Fox News any time soon. Put your popcorn to better use in the same timeslot. Heh heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home