free stats

Saturday, July 15, 2006

I Oughta Be in Pictures?*

Bloggers, opinionated visitors, chums: what's your position on pictures? I'm wrestling with the idea of starting to put some up with posts, while still holding firm that I don't want to put snaps of myself up (not that I'm camera shy, I just don't want to get fired.)
So, today's impromptu poll: would pictures of say, the back of Joe Wilson's and Valerie Plame's heads or my indoor s'mores, beef things up? Or, to completely inaccurately quote Norma Desmond, is "We didn't need pictures! We had words!" the way to stay?

*"Dammit, who put a question mark on the teleprompter?! For the last time, she will blog anything on that screen!"

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I can't see you, I don't want nobody baby, if I can't see you, no-o-o!

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Thousand words.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely watch the personal pics - that’s how they fired Petite Anglaise
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/07/18/wblog18.xml

9:20 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

It's good to be wary about personal photographs, but I'm a big believer in using photographs with blog text. And if you really want to see two D.C. masters of photos in action, check out:

http://throwinghammers.blogspot.com/

http://www.playazball.com./

Granted, The Playaz are Georgia based, but by God D.C. bloggers have embraced them as their own.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Declan heartily approves of pictures. The more the better, Aunt C.

2:56 AM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

Thank you monkeyboy!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

Oh, and welcome to Brunchbird monkeyboy. Just make sure your daddy does earmuffs on the naughty words. ;-)

3:03 PM  
Blogger PunditMom said...

Definitely pics!

http://punditmom1.blogspot.com

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home