free stats

Monday, July 31, 2006

Countdown: 6 Days




Four-day work weeks. Happy home life. Got my health, and full medical/dental when I don't. When you put it all together, my life's not stressful, but heaven knows I'm excited about next week's vacation anyway. As the significant other has no vacation time yet (thank you very much crappy newspaper benefits policy) I'll just be hightailing it to Wrightsville Beach for a week. A whole beach house just for me.

The agenda:
Sunrise beach runs
French toast at Middle of the Island
Laying out without getting burned
Surf lessons
Kayaking
Mass seafood consumption
Sleeping in
Finally reading "100 Years of Solitude"
Sunsets on the deck with a Corona

Want to see more pics?

1 Comments:

Blogger Brunch Bird said...

You should come with her and chill out at the beach with us! And yes, I could spend all day flipping between them...

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home