free stats

Saturday, June 17, 2006

"Will you all play with me at recess? Are we all still BFF?"

This was just forwarded to me by a reporter included on this girl's blast email list. I suppose I shouldn't say girl, what with her being the deputy communications director for a Congressional committee. Important stuff, that. But then, I suppose she shouldn't be opening her emails to the press with a paragraph that sounds like she's writing her pen pals from summer camp. I would imagine that the original email had a file attached called "unicornsunset.jpg"
The tipster's only fear about passing me the email: "that she'll stop sending these gems."


------ Forwarded Message
From: "REDACTED"
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006
To: REDACTED
Subject: Hi

How are you? I hope you are well. Has your favorite old 70's or 80's band come back for a reunion yet? Who would you pick? My friend just bought Journey tickets. Love to hear if you have a good or bad story about your old favorites making a trip back to 'spandex.' Attached & below our schedule for COMMITTEE NAME REDACTED.

How are you (DATE REDACTED) to visit our full committee hearing...

How are you (DATE REDACTED) to visit our full committee business meeting...

As I will probably be running around, please come up and say 'hi' if I do not see you first,


NAME REDACTED
Deputy Director of Communications

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home