free stats

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Levi's Mom, Also a Hot Chick, Faces Similar Saint-Ex Stupidity

So Sunday morning Crazy Levi chats with his mother about our ridiculous experience at Cafe Saint-Ex the previous evening. (It's two posts down. Bear with me kids, I'm still trying to figure out how to link to previous posts.) Anyhoo, Levi's mom shares the following chestnut, which he passed on to me in an email last night:

You've got to hear this-
My mom was at Saint-Ex the other day- it was a nice night. She calls dad and they agree to meet there. Nobody is there. Mom asks for a table for two. They won't give it to her.
"Sorry we need both people there." She says dad is on the way. No dice. So my mom says "Can I have a table for one?" And they agree to seat her. A table for two is of course exactly the same as a table for one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home