free stats

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dear Diary, I Heart Dr. Mohammed Al-Sabah. Love, J.B.A.

We get Cosmopolitan at the office. (Oh how I love the odd world of D.C. publishing.) I never read it. Scout's honor. But I recently had to leave the office and wait for about 20 minutes outside my Significant Other's office. Faced with either a Newsweek that I'd already read or Cosmo, I opted for the latter. In it there's a piece by Julia Allison called "What It's Like to Date a Hotshot," about dating an unnamed Congressman while she was at Georgetown. (Discretely unnamed, but Roll Call is pretty confident that it's Harold Ford, D-Tenn.) While the initial ink spilling about this piece is being devoted to Allison's shocking revelation that the rep (gasp) couldn't ski, I actually find it a more staggering assertion that she supposedly knew the name of the Kuwaiti ambassador and had to correct him when he got it wrong one night. Way to go Possibly Harold Ford. Way to go. At least she didn't use your initials and spill that you liked being spanked or anything. That's more her gal pal's style.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home